Our COVID-19 Action Plan
latest update: 6th of August 2020.
The safety of our patients and team is paramount and we are monitoring updates regarding COVID-19 via the Department of Health. We are taking a proactive approach to ensure your health needs are being met, and you can confidently continue to receive Chiropractic care in this practice. Please consider if you require an appointment and do not attend the practice if you have any symptoms or have been directed to self isolate.
Hygiene action plan
- Sanitising hands on entering our premises is required for all.
- We offer alcohol sanitiser products
- Areas are being wiped and sanitised at least every hour
- Team members have been instructed about optimal hygiene practice
- We are wearing masks
Do not attend the practice if:
- If you have a cough, cold, fever or flu like symptoms, we ask that your refrain from attending our practice and seek medical attention
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19
- If you are self isolating as you have travelled back to Australia within the past 14 days
After attending Adaptive Chiropractic.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or suspect you may have been inclose contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please advise us immediately.