Our COVID-19 Action Plan
The safety of our patients and team is paramount and we are monitoring updates regarding COVID-19 via the Australian Chiropractors Association and the Department of Health. We are taking a proactive approach to ensure your health needs are being met, and you can confidently continue to receive Chiropractic care and Myotherapy in this practice. At this stage we are still able to work and will continue to until it is no longer safe to.
Hygiene action plan
- Sanitising hands on entering our premises is required for all.
- We offer alcohol sanitiser products
- Areas are being wiped and sanitized at least every hour
- Team members have been instructed about optimal hygiene practice
When it’s NOT OK to attend our practice
- If you have a cough, cold, fever or flu like symptoms, we ask that your refrain from attending our practice and seek medical attention
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19
- If you are self isolating as you have travelled back to Australia within the past 14 days
After attending Adaptive Chiropractic.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or suspect you may have been inclose contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please advise us immediately.